Sunday, September 2, 2007

And we're off......

Well, the day got off without a hitch! Got the car, packed it up, and I was gone. Most of the holiday traffic was going the other way, which made my life easier. Ct to PA in about 3 and a 1/2 hours, not bad. Everyone says the town of hershey smells like chocolate. Personally, Ithought it smelled like my ass after a night of chicken wings and budwieser. It was more like a bathroom after someone blew it up and then tried to spray chocolate air freshner. I don't know, It's still a pretty cool place. Me and kieth will be hitting the park later today, so i'll be able to give you an update on the park since i've never been there before. The one thing I can say, they have great steaks around here! I'm not even kidding. At normal joe schmo places too, not just the expensive places. I can only imagine what the nice places have to offer. So here's just some random pics of me kieth and dina cruisin around hershey on saturday. I'll have more after sunday. Actually, the first one was while I was driving up here. It's in jersey I think.

















.......Dina and myself in kieths jeep on our way to get some dinner....













Me tryin to get all artistic with my camera-->













Well, thats it for now, i'll try to post some more pics before I go to chicago. My internet card isn't working properly, so my next few posts may be a little delayed, but, what are ya gonna do...




No comments: