Monday, September 3, 2007

Chicago

I didn't get to do anything really. I was way to beat from the trip here. Unfortunately, Mortons was packed, so no dice there either. The good thing is, Chicago's the kind of city you can visit anytime, so not seeing it during this trip isn't a real deal breaker. Heres some quick pics i took around the city while I was looking for a place to eat...
...Like I said, this part of the trip was kind of on a time schedual, so I didn't have as much time here as I would have liked, but I am definitely coming back here. Once i'm done with denver, Most of my time will beto myself, so i'll be able to roam a little more. Now, I get to look foward to another 7 hours of traveling tomorrow...Yaaaaaaa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.