Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Avenue of the Giants, redwood Forests, California

This road was right off highway 101, and man, was it worth the detour. These trees are so big and so tall it's crazy. Most of these trees are hundreds of years old. We're talkin 4 or more generations of people. By far one of the most magnificent things i've ever laid eyes on. If your ever in northern Cali, drive up highway 101 and it goes right through the forests. Trust me, it's worth the drive....here's some more of them...
This last one is from the ride this morning going into the forests. I just like how the clouds settles into the mountain. My internet card is being a pain in the ass, so this is about all the pics I can download. Hope you enjoy. I'll have pics from the southern part of the PCH tomorrow....see ya then...

No comments: