Thursday, September 6, 2007

Omaha, Nebraska



Well, I stopped at Omaha to see my friend April, and let me tell you. This stop will be on the high lite reel of this trip. Omaha is a cool place. We went to the zoo this thursday, and when people say it's the best zoo in the country, they aren't kidding. This place was insane. Very modern and well kept, with some of the most outstanding exibits i've seen in any zoo or museum. I took over a hundred pictures, so i'll just give you guys a little teaser here. I'm also adding some pics of downtown Omaha...I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.
Billy frogs, what a cool bar.

Heres another of down town..













The streets still have the old brick on them.















these two guys were Aprils favs.......


And here's a parrot coming out to say hello














here's one of me on a bridge in the monkey exibit.














...There are so many pics, You'll all have to wait for the final project to see them. But this is just an inkling of how great this place was. If this stop was any indication of what this trip is going to offer up, man, I can't wait! Here's one of the water fall..

1 comment:

April said...

Ewww, I still hate that pic of me. Where's the one at the aquarium? :)