Sunday, September 2, 2007

hershey park...

...... Well, we stopped at hershey park, and I have to say, it's a really cool place. I take back what I said in the last post about the smell. It does smell like chocolate. The place has a killer water park, and some cool roller coasters as well. Too bad the lines were so long we couldn't get on any. But I knew that going in. We had a great time, heres some pics....

...One of the little shops...





and another one...
here's some pics other pics of the rides and stuff
and here's me and keith bein' stupid...
and then yours truly...so now, it's an eleven hour drive to chicago..that should be fun.....not. I won't be spending any real time there, but I do plan on hitting Mortons, so that should be a good meal at least. I gotta be up around five, since I want to be on the road by 6. Hopefully traffic won't be too bad *prays hard*. So, until next time........

No comments: