Monday, September 17, 2007

Pacific Coast Highway, Oregon

This drive was AMAZING! I'm still in Oregon as I type this. The coast line that Oregon has is breath taking. I ended up driving into the night, because I was having so much fun looking at the landscape. It started to get dark on me ( which you'll see in the later pictures) but the views were still incredible. the PCH is littered with all these little shops to go in, and motels to stay at. It get VERY windey in some spots, and as it got dark, started to get a little hairy to drive. There really isn't much to say. You have to see this for yourself. Here's some shots, hope you all enjoy!
...Like I told you guys in the Omaha post, there's so many good pics, I'll have toput them all together in a final project. Hope you liked these for now. I need sleep, it's been a long day, till next time.....

1 comment:

McFish said...

Awesome pics, man! I look forward to reading more. if you stop in SF let me know.