Sunday, September 16, 2007

Seattle, Washington

...Well, this was a great stop. I finally got to meet chris and a few others from bikeforums.net. The city is really nice. It has alot to offer tourist, just as any city does I suppose. It was raing while I was there ( go figure) but one of the things I learned about the city, was that during the winter is the real rainy season. They don't get much snow here. The landscape is beautiful, and on a sunny day I can only imagine how nice it is to live here. This was originally only supposed to be a one day stop, but I extended that to two days to meet chris and poke around the city. Like I said before, it started to rain while I was walking around, so I didn't get to see much, but I did get to see the market district, and it was really interesting to say the least.
here is some pics from my meanderings....
Those are a few pics I took in my short time here. Now it's off to drive the pacific coast highway. It's kind of odd that a highway would be a destination, but everyone tells me that it's the most beautiful drive you'll take. I guess i'm gonna find out if that's true. Till next time...

No comments: