Monday, October 8, 2007

Lincoln Memorial, Washington DC

DC has been one hell of an experience. I spent two and a half days here, and just about got through the Mall section. There was so much to see here, so much history, so many insitefull things that it just blows your mind. I'm going to keep the memorials separate, but I will combine the Smithsonian museums, since the six separate museums make up Smithsonians realm. Here's the first of the memorials......
I must have stared at Lincoln for 15 minutes, just thinking the poor man must be rolling over in his grave at the state this country is in. The value of our dollar is dropping throughout the world, racism still exists, and power hungry politicians are forcing there own agenda on the world. I guess it's true, the more things change, the more they stay the same......

No comments: